Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fabulous!

Last week, when I was blogging about great bags, I mentioned Mandinka, who puts together bags from men's suiting fabric and finds a new way to look at something familiar.

Today, I'm loving the ties from Etsyian toybreaker, who continues the spin on men's fashion with fabulous ties. If you've given your dad a boring tie for every holiday for the past 20 years, shake him up a little with one of these:



That one is cool, though if you're looking to make a different sort of statement, there are noose neckties, too. And these ties are made in a truly fabulous studio space. See how great design comes from a great environment? Check out toybreaker's Flickr photo group to see more of this great studio space.



What's going on for me today? Some reorganizing at home, and a promise to myself to get at least a couple of hours in my own workroom. I'm thinking pearls for the rest of the week.

No comments: