Saturday, May 12, 2007

Designs for Spring

I was up early on this beautiful, cool spring morning - I had all the windows open and was awakend by the sound of birdsong. Cliched, but really quite lovely. :) This is one of my favorite times of year, when the flowering trees are at their peak, the new green foliage is out, and the sun is here, but when mornings and evenings are also still cool and damp and really quiet. May mornings are times when I don't mind so much that I'm not a city dweller any more...

I've got some beautiful new beads from my dear friend Pam (check out her work at www.blacksheepdesigns.etsy.com) and time to play with them today. I have lots of new treasures, too, in muted shades of peach, earthy greens, and blue. I'll be listing more earrings on Etsy this week, and I'm hoping to get some necklaces out there, too, now that people aren't wearing turtlenecks and pulling up their coat collars.

Do you have favorite color schemes or stones that you like to wear? I'm always happy to hear about what my customers like best. Let me know!

No comments: