Thursday, July 12, 2007

Back to this space after a too-long hiatus. I've been working on some new metalsmithing skills, and renewing some old ones that I haven't used in a long time. I'm really happy with some of my new pieces, and still working on developing them.

My particular favorite is my Flower Garden Necklace:





I've got earrings to match, and am expanding on this idea with a flower box and flower pot set, to be listed on Etsy soon. I found some lovely little glass beads in interesting shapes to use as "flowers," and the flower box will have trailing peridot vines, as well!
These pieces require some patience and dexterity, and some days I feel a little dizzy after focusing on soldering all those flower stems, one at a time - but I still like the results.

2 comments:

unbelievable said...

I like the results too!

Kimberly Monaco said...

love, love, LOVE this necklace!!! Your work is so creative and unique! LOVE IT